This section contains a number of news articles that address the breast health and in particular breast cancer mortality inequities in the city of Chicago. The list includes a variety of topics and subjects that are relevant to the daily work of the Task Force and Quality Consortium.
This page is currently being updated. Please check back as we update our listing.
1. Why Are So Many Black Women Dying of Breast Cancer? (O magazine)
2. Dismantling women's cancer coverage could prove deadly
3. Closing the gap in breast cancer disparities: A report on the Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force
4. Let's Party with a Purpose
5. Group Rallies for Mammogram Funding
6. More Money for State Mammogram Screening Program