This section contains a number of news articles that address the breast health and in particular breast cancer mortality inequities in the city of Chicago. The list includes a variety of topics and subjects that are relevant to the daily work of the Task Force and Quality Consortium.
1. Chicago_racial_disparities_significantly_higher (60 KB)
2. Chicago_Sun-times_Racial_Gap_Growing.pdf (131 KB)
3. Chicago_Tribune_Quality_of_Care.pdf (115 KB)
4. Women_rally_for_mammogram_funding.pdf (240 KB)
5. Group Rallies for Mammogram Funding.pdf (114 KB)
6. More Money for State Mammogram Screening Program.p (57 KB)